The impotence to obtain and maintain an adequate hard erection for sexual activity is considered Erectile dysfunction. Visit Fat boy fitman store to order medicines online.
Even if you’re ashamed, you must go to your doctor if you are concerned about erectile dysfunction. Treating the underlying condition can occasionally reverse erectile dysfunction. You may need other drugs or forms of direct treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Symptoms of erectile dysfunction could include :
- Difficult to have an erection
- Maintaining an erection can be a problem for you.
- Sex drive will become low.
When should you see a doctor?
- First of all don’t be ashamed to discuss the problem with your doctor
- The following are symptoms that you may need to speak it to your doctor :
- If you’re concerned about erections, sexual issues or premature ejaculations.
- You may have had diabetes, heart disease or other heart problem that could’ve been related to delayed ejaculation.
- Along with erectile dysfunctions, you may have started to see other problems.
The brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels all play a role in male sexual desire. Any of these can result in erectile dysfunction.Stress and mental health difficulties can sometimes cause or aggravate erectile dysfunction.
A mix of physical and psychological factors can lead to erectile dysfunction and you may have Anxiety about having an erection, for instance, maybe caused by a minor physical problem that slows your sexual response. The worry that results can cause or exacerbate erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction has physical causes:
Physical causes are the main reason for erectile dysfunction. Typical causes include:
- Heart problems
- Blood vessels clogged (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol levels
- Blood pressure problems
- Diabetes Obesity
- Increased blood pressure, elevated insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol are all symptoms of metabolic syndrome.
- Parkinson’s illness
- Multiple sclerosis is a disease that affects people.
- Prescription drugs
- Tobacco consumption
- Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue within the penis.
- Alcoholism and various forms of drug addiction
- Sleep disturbances
- Prostate cancer and enlarged prostate treatments
- Surgical procedures or damage to the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone levels
Erectile dysfunction has psychological origins:
The brain plays an important role in triggering the cascade of physical processes that lead to an erection. Erectile dysfunction can be caused or worsened by a variety of factors that interfere with sexual sensations. Among them are:
- Depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses
- Relationship issues caused by stress, poor communication, or other issues
Erections may take longer to grow and are less solid as you become older. To achieve and maintain an erection, you may require more direct contact with your penis.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a number of reasons, including:
- Diabetes and heart disease are two common medical disorders.
- Smoking can be the main reason for erectile dysfunction because it restricts blood flow to veins and arteries and it can lead to chronic health problems, including erectile dysfunction, over time.
- being overweight can also be the reason for erectile dysfunction.
- medical procedures, such as prostate surgery or cancer radiation therapy.