porcelain dental crowns gilbert az are a common process in dental treatment that is mostly used for repairing broken teeth to achieve an aesthetically pleasing smile. They are customized and specially designed restorative prosthetics that are used for covering broken teeth. They work quite simply by covering an implant or broken tooth with a cap.
However, although they can significantly improve a patient’s smile and appearance, dental crowns also restore a damaged tooth. Moreover, there is no need of removing the damaged tooth for the crown to be installed. Porcelain crowns have several important benefits that make them the most preferred option for patients in need to fix their damaged teeth.
Although there are many kinds of crowns, porcelain is considered to be the most popular material for dental restorations as they look almost like your real teeth. They are cost-effective, highly durable, and offer long-lasting results while also blending well with the patient’s natural teeth. Porcelain crowns are customized and created to fit the size, shape, and color of your teeth, giving you a stunning smile that looks natural and lasts for a very long time.
Dental porcelain crowns in Rancho Bernardo
If you are looking for the best dentist in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego for porcelain crowns, visit Hekmat Dental Care, the dental clinic of Dr. Reza Hekmat where his team of highly qualified specialists offers the best family and cosmetic dental care. They offer all kinds of dental services like dental cleaning & examination, root canal treatment, porcelain veneers, dentures and partials, teeth whitening, porcelain crowns, dental emergency, and additional services.
Being the most reputed dentist in San Diego, Dr. Hekmat understands that pure dedication is needed for the patients to take care of their dental care program. Their dentist and the entire staff are committed to giving you the individualized and superior treatment that you deserve.
What is the need for porcelain crowns?
Porcelain dental crowns are beautiful. In pediatric dentistry winston salem nc, they not only enhance the function of your teeth, but also ensure you have a perfect smile.
- Fractured or broken teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Dental fillings of fractured teeth
- Large dental fillings
- A tooth with root canal treatment
Why are porcelain crowns mostly preferred?
- Porcelain crowns are highly durable and tend to last for ten years or even longer depending on the patient.
- Porcelain crown easily blends with the color of the natural teeth, even when you open your mouth widely whereas gold and silver crowns are highly noticeable.
- Porcelain crowns are more affordable than alternative materials for tooth restoration whereas silver and gold crowns are expensive which is unaffordable for many people.
- The composite resin might be cheaper than porcelain but they are not as durable as the latter and might require repeat visits to the dentist for restoration.
Restorative benefits of Porcelain dental crowns
Crowns are used to improve the patient’s teeth’s functionality and restore the patient’s smile’s aesthetic appeal. A porcelain crown will truly improve the patient’s dental health when it is applied correctly in the mouth by the best dentist Poway.
Some of the restorative benefits of porcelain crowns are:
- Restoring teeth with cavities or decay that are too big to be filled.
- Tooth restoration for broken or damaged teeth.
- Imparting strength to teeth that are weak or poorly rooted due to an illness or decay.
- Restoration of teeth that have deteriorated or are proportionately smaller.
- Restoring the teeth function for those that have undergone root canal treatment.
- Enhancing the look of teeth that are badly stained or malformed.
- Crowns can be used to replace missing teeth when a patient has dental implant.
Cosmetic benefits of Porcelain dental crowns
One of the important purposes of crowns is to restore the look of a patient’s smile. A reliable cosmetic dentist Rancho Bernardo will find the perfect match between the color of the porcelain crown and the color of the natural teeth.
- Porcelain crowns never change color and continue looking the same as natural teeth even after years of wear and tear.
- They are customized to match the shape and texture of the patient’s teeth.
- Since porcelain is stain-resistant, they do not get discolored due to foods and beverages.
Porcelain dental crowns are beautiful. They not only enhance the function of your teeth, but also ensure you have a perfect smile.